Hey there! I'm Ashley Ardele!
I’m so thankful you’re here. I’m just a regular girl, doing all the regular life things, just like you. I’ve made mistakes, and said my fair share of “I’m sorry’s”, but all of those things have lead me to where I am today. I started this blog with the hopes of reminding you you’re not alone in this! You have a God who loves you and desires to see you flourish, and I desire that for you too!
Who I am?
- 21 year old college student at Clemson University
- I’m majoring in Genetics with a minor in Psychology
- I have one little sister, Erica, two dogs, and a flock of chickens
- I’ve been writing pretty much my entire life and it has always been a dream of mine to start a blog
- I also enjoy writing and reading fantasy and science fiction novels in my free time
- Some of my favorite books include: The Legend Trilogy, The Selection Series, A Dog’s Purpose, and The Shadow Children Series
- In my free time I enjoy spending almost all of my time outdoors or in a coffee shop. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, and coffee is my weakness.
- I am a major health nut…just ask any of my friend1