Hey there and welcome to the blog! I’m a junior college student who’s realized there’s a lot I didn’t know about this new chapter of life. I can’t begin to tell you the number of times I’ve struggled through something only to say, “Gosh, I wish someone would have told me that earlier!”. None of us like to struggle through things and learn the hard way, and that’s why I’m here, to try and prevent you from having to do just that.
I started Dear Little Sis as a way to share all the things I’ve learned with all the other college students struggling to fit in, find friends, stay healthy, and achieve their dreams. I hope to provide answers to all the hard things in life. Trust me, I’ve learned a lot these past few years, but I’m still learning, and I plan to share what I learn along the way with all of you!
I teach college girls how to stay healthy, succeed in their classes, and learn to be their most authentic selves. If you have dreams that are just waiting to be unleashed you’re in the right place.
Who I am?
- 20 year old college student at Clemson University
- I’m majoring in Genetics with a minor in Writing
- I have one little sister, Erica, two dogs, and a flock of chickens
- I’ve been writing pretty much my entire life and it has always been a dream of mine to start a blog
- I also enjoy writing and reading fantasy and science fiction novels in my free time
- Some of my favorite books include: The Legend Trilogy, The Selection Series, A Dog’s Purpose, and The Shadow Children Series
- In my free time I enjoy spending almost all of my time outdoors or in a coffee shop. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, and coffee is my weakness.
- I am a major health nut…just ask any of my friends